Customer Success Consultant
Jobba Trade Technologies’ client management software makes the lives of roofers easier and their companies more successful. Our software is used to prospect new customers, manage bids/quotes, schedule service teams, and project manage construction jobs. It can even take payments. With a base of established clients, we have recently released a completely new second product platform.
We seek 1-2 Customer Success Consultants to be a part of our Services team. The Services function of our company is expanding across the board – Support, Education, Implementation, Data Analytics, and Customer Success – to keep up with demand and expansion. Consultants provide technical assistance that may be done on-site, in-house, and/or remotely, as part of our approach. Specifically, this team is responsible for working with end users on use of the various features and functionality, and configuration with specific attention to workflows, reporting, and integration with other packages/tools/databases.
About the role:
• Effectively manage software implementation projects
• Perform pre-sales consulting to articulate customer needs regarding our platform
• Develop project plans to efficiently complete projects given customer availability
• Configure features and functionality across various business processes
• Design applicable reporting using the platform’s capabilities and Power BI
• Partner with owners, managers, and key stakeholders to ensure adoption of the software
• Participate with internal teams to communicate platform enhancement requests
• Complete all project administrative requirements in a timely and accurate manner
• Follow up with customers to measure customer success and provide add-on services
• Discuss, document, research, and provide resolution for customer questions
• Independently learn and master construction industry terminology
Education & Experiences that we value:
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year college or university or equivalent experience
• Minimum 1 – 2 years professional experience post college in consulting services and/or software implementation
• Experience with the construction industry would be ideal (but not required)
Nice to have and/or you’ll learn:
• Virtual training techniques and tools
• Technical aptitude and troubleshooting abilities with experience solving technical issues
• Willingness to work both independently and as an integral part of a team
• Willingness to develop presentations, write reports and correspondence
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Travel may be up to 10%
About Jobba Trade Technologies:
Jobba Trade Technologies is a cloud-based SaaS that helps roofing companies integrate communication between the field team and back office team members to provide effective job management with an engaging customer experience. These client management solutions create important outcomes – increased profits and better client retention and referrals.
Each person knows how they work best. Jobba Trade Technologies is built on cross team collaboration built through in-person interactions. Our Rosemont location has easy access to the Blue line and freeways. In addition to having ample office space to protect the safety of our employees, we offer an onsite gym, free parking, cafes and knowledgeable team members you can learn from. While we are primarily onsite, especially during initial onboarding, we all have priorities outside of work and are flexible to support our employees as needed.
At Jobba, we focus on continuous improvement – of our product, of our company, and of our employees. We don’t expect our employees to be perfect. We know you’ll be excited to regularly be learning and growing all while positively impacting our clients and our business.
Jobba Trade Technologies offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and 401K/401k match.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Jobba Trade Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and employing a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.
Just steps away from the CTA’s Blue line stop, our spacious Chicagoland office is located in Presidents Plaza and provides employees with the most comfortable environment.
Jobba is headquartered in the luxurious Presidents Plaza on Bryn Mawr Ave next to the Blue line and I-90. With its beautiful architecture and upscale amenities, this building is the perfect place for employees to connect and recharge while experiencing a sense of tranquility.
Take a break from the workday with our building’s awesome amenities. From a full-service gym to delicious sit-down dining to a happy hour lounge with cocktails and pool tables, Presidents Plaza provides Jobba team members with plenty of ways to relax, de-stress and clear your mind.
Jobba’s newly renovated office has everything our employees’ need to feel comfortable and have a successful workday, including a fully stocked kitchen, large dining area, relaxing game area, sizable workstations (and extra room for social distancing), and numerous meeting rooms.
Working with Jobba isn’t just a way to advance your career—it’s a chance to help shape the future of roofing technology.
When you choose Jobba, you are choosing to be immersed in a knowledgeable community of Product manager Saas and other experts that work together to develop cutting-edge software to help solve the challenges that roofing contractors face on a daily basis. You will be a part of a culture that thrives on possibilities, explores new ideas and welcomes out-of-the-box solutions that will positively impact our current and future clients.
Joining the Jobba team is your first step of starting a successful journey of personal and professional growth.
WORK HARD, PLAY HARD
Unwind after a long day by getting to have some fun with your teammates. Whether it’s grabbing a happy hour drink or watching the big game, making connects with coworkers outside the office helps foster relationships and makes coming to work more fun!
Everyone has a passion and we are excited to celebrate yours! We love when our team members are willing to share their interests with us. It doesn’t matter if it is karaoke, a softball game or a movie night, suggest an activity to us, and we’ll make it a group activity!
Giving back to charitable organizations is very important to Jobba. We believe that when we take the time to focus on a cause (i.e. Toys for Tots, Habitat for Humanity) we care about, it benefits others and helps create a sense of community within our team.