CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
The ideal candidate will thrive in a culture of ownership, delivery and innovation. Your focus – ensure exceptional customer experience, drive adoption and product utilization, achieve low churn & identify expansion opportunities, and support the success of our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Build trusted advisor relationships by understanding customer challenges, provide ongoing support, issue handling & resolution and ensure closed-loop customer communication
- Ensure that customers are finding value in our services and using our solutions effectively
- Identify & Drive expansion opportunities through product usage and adoption
- Lead implementation and training for the transition from sale to account management
- Deliver exceptional customer experience; be an advocate for customer POV; and collaborate with internal teams to achieve both.
- Work closely with Professional Services teammates to meet quarterly goals & regularly
- Listen to our customers. Create with them customer success plans to achieve their objectives.
- Help make Jobba Trade Technologies a place you are proud to work and where others will want to join!
What You’ll Need
- Excellent communication, listening, training and presentation skills
- 3-5 years experience in customer success or account management role
- Understanding of Internet and web applications with a desire to learn new technologies (HubSpot, Jira, Customer Success Box, Google suite, online storage, etc.)
- Take personal accountability for workload and projects (Want to own your work!)
- Previously worked with customers supporting or implementing technology solutions a plus
- Experience working at construction or roofing company a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What You’ll Get
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k)
- Competitive salary with ability to bonus
- Awesome Rosemont location near O’Hare with easy highway access & blue line stop
- Casual work environment with onsite gym, free parking and cafes
- Challenge in your work and ability to impact our company… and our customers
Jobba Trade Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and employing a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.
Just steps away from the CTA’s Blue line stop, our spacious Chicagoland office is located in Presidents Plaza and provides employees with the most comfortable environment.
Jobba is headquartered in the luxurious Presidents Plaza on Bryn Mawr Ave next to the Blue line and I-90. With its beautiful architecture and upscale amenities, this building is the perfect place for employees to connect and recharge while experiencing a sense of tranquility.
Take a break from the workday with our building’s awesome amenities. From a full-service gym to delicious sit-down dining to a happy hour lounge with cocktails and pool tables, Presidents Plaza provides Jobba team members with plenty of ways to relax, de-stress and clear your mind.
Jobba’s newly renovated office has everything our employees’ need to feel comfortable and have a successful workday, including a fully stocked kitchen, large dining area, relaxing game area, sizable workstations (and extra room for social distancing), and numerous meeting rooms.
Working with Jobba isn’t just a way to advance your career—it’s a chance to help shape the future of roofing technology.
When you choose Jobba, you are choosing to be immersed in a knowledgeable community of Product manager Saas and other experts that work together to develop cutting-edge software to help solve the challenges that roofing contractors face on a daily basis. You will be a part of a culture that thrives on possibilities, explores new ideas and welcomes out-of-the-box solutions that will positively impact our current and future clients.
Joining the Jobba team is your first step of starting a successful journey of personal and professional growth.
WORK HARD, PLAY HARD
Unwind after a long day by getting to have some fun with your teammates. Whether it’s grabbing a happy hour drink or watching the big game, making connects with coworkers outside the office helps foster relationships and makes coming to work more fun!
Everyone has a passion and we are excited to celebrate yours! We love when our team members are willing to share their interests with us. It doesn’t matter if it is karaoke, a softball game or a movie night, suggest an activity to us, and we’ll make it a group activity!
Giving back to charitable organizations is very important to Jobba. We believe that when we take the time to focus on a cause (i.e. Toys for Tots, Habitat for Humanity) we care about, it benefits others and helps create a sense of community within our team.