CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
Jobba Trade Technologies client management software makes the lives of roofers easier and their companies more successful. Our software is used to prospect new customers, manage buds/quotes, schedule service teams, and project manage construction jobs. It can even take payments. With a base of established clients, we have recently released a completely new second product platform.
We seek one or two Customer Success Managers. The core of this role is helping our customer’s employees, very busy and sometimes not the most technical people, learn how to fully integrate the processes and features our software solutions offers.
Your role is to build strong relations throughout our customers’ teams, drive adoption of our software, and ensure overall customer satisfaction at your assigned customer base.
About the role:
- Support the successful transition from sale to client while implementing Jobba’s software. Recommend workflows to ensure successful delivery and usage of the solution. Facilitate training of new users.
- Build trusted advisor relations by understanding our customers’ challenges, employees, business processes, and business model and helping each client adopt Jobba Trade Technologies solutions to effectively add value to their business.
- Elevate the overall client experience by ensuring issues are handled & resolved promptly and providing closed-loop customer communication on all feedback.
- Act as the voice of the customer, advocating for your customers desired enhancements with internal teams during the product planning process while concurrently managing customer’s expectations.
- Work with customers to define the goals and objectives of the implementation. Regularly monitor usage and influence customer adoption. Conduct regular business reviews to support value realization and proactively identify concerns and/or opportunities.
- Suggest appropriate training solutions to your customer base and directly facilitate training when appropriate.
- As needed, identify & support expansion opportunities through product usage and adoption.
- Help make Jobba Trade Technologies a place you are proud to work and where others will want to join!
Experiences and Skills that we value:*
- Demonstrated success in a customer-facing role
- Tech Savvy – we’re a software company. Can you learn new tech quickly and deeply, ours, the other tools our clients use, and everything in between?
- A proactive approach to client engagement. You actively seek information (at Jobba it will be through direct conversations and usage data, HubSpot, Jira, GoogleSuite) to provide insights and turn those into meaningful, actionable, and measurable items.
- Interest and knowledge of businesses options including business cases and processes with the ability to play a consultative and influential role at our customers
- Exhibits strong communication – including active listening and engaging presentations – to effectively influence, train and coach
*Note: We know that excellent candidates can have all sorts of backgrounds and experiences, so please don’t hesitate to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the listed requirements!
Nice to have and/or you’ll learn:
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on written & verbal communication as well as proactive problem solving
- Construction or service industry experience, especially as relates to the sales cycle or job management
- Previous CRM, ERP, and/or client management experience
- Ability to travel locally and nationally to train clients onsite – up to 10% – a plus
About Jobba Trade Technologies:
Jobba Trade Technologies is a cloud-based SaaS that helps roofing companies integrate communication between the field team and back office team members to provide effective job management with an engaging customer experience. These client management solutions create important outcomes – increased profits and better client retention and referrals.
Each person knows how they work best. Jobba Trade Technologies is built on cross team collaboration built through in-person interaction. Our location near O’Hare has easy access to the Blue line and freeways. In addition to having ample office space to protect the safety of our employees, we offer an onsite gym, free parking, cafes and knowledgeable team members you can learn from. While we are primarily onsite, especially during initial onboarding, we all have priorities outside of work and are flexible to support our employees as needed.
At Jobba, we focus on continuous improvement – of our product, of our company, and of our employees. We don’t expect our employees to be perfect. We know you’ll be excited to regularly be learning and growing all while positively impacting our clients and our business.
Jobba Trade Technologies offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, 401K and 401K matching.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, martial status veteran status, or disability status.
Jobba Trade Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and employing a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.
Just steps away from the CTA’s Blue line stop, our spacious Chicagoland office is located in Presidents Plaza and provides employees with the most comfortable environment.
Jobba is headquartered in the luxurious Presidents Plaza on Bryn Mawr Ave next to the Blue line and I-90. With its beautiful architecture and upscale amenities, this building is the perfect place for employees to connect and recharge while experiencing a sense of tranquility.
Take a break from the workday with our building’s awesome amenities. From a full-service gym to delicious sit-down dining to a happy hour lounge with cocktails and pool tables, Presidents Plaza provides Jobba team members with plenty of ways to relax, de-stress and clear your mind.
Jobba’s newly renovated office has everything our employees’ need to feel comfortable and have a successful workday, including a fully stocked kitchen, large dining area, relaxing game area, sizable workstations (and extra room for social distancing), and numerous meeting rooms.
Working with Jobba isn’t just a way to advance your career—it’s a chance to help shape the future of roofing technology.
When you choose Jobba, you are choosing to be immersed in a knowledgeable community of Product manager Saas and other experts that work together to develop cutting-edge software to help solve the challenges that roofing contractors face on a daily basis. You will be a part of a culture that thrives on possibilities, explores new ideas and welcomes out-of-the-box solutions that will positively impact our current and future clients.
Joining the Jobba team is your first step of starting a successful journey of personal and professional growth.
WORK HARD, PLAY HARD
Unwind after a long day by getting to have some fun with your teammates. Whether it’s grabbing a happy hour drink or watching the big game, making connects with coworkers outside the office helps foster relationships and makes coming to work more fun!
Everyone has a passion and we are excited to celebrate yours! We love when our team members are willing to share their interests with us. It doesn’t matter if it is karaoke, a softball game or a movie night, suggest an activity to us, and we’ll make it a group activity!
Giving back to charitable organizations is very important to Jobba. We believe that when we take the time to focus on a cause (i.e. Toys for Tots, Habitat for Humanity) we care about, it benefits others and helps create a sense of community within our team.