Jobba is looking for a motivated Marketing Manager to help build brand awareness and drive sales. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is organized, strategic and enjoys working independently and working within a collaborative team environment for a fast-growing tech company.
What You’ll Do
- Support Director of Marketing in organizing various projects
- Create Marketing Campaigns based on company strategic approach
- Oversee Press Releases with outside vendor
- Update website Content and landing pages
- Coordinate with Contractors for SEO/ PPC keyword strategy with website
- Plan and execute internal and external communications, including educational bulletins, mailers, webinars, press releases and email campaigns.
- Assist in writing/editing/proofing collateral marketing content in line with branding initiative for company’s presence in the market
- Tradeshow prep and execution including the following: Assist in the planning and follow-up after tradeshows, conferences and events; Ensure Tradeshow displays, giveaways, monitors, etc. are shipped to Conference; Register attendees for Conferences when applicable; Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information for conferences/tradeshows
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Coordinate Email campaigns
- Undertake other marketing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Assist in digital marketing efforts for new product launches and other marketing campaigns
- Support HubSpot Contact Lists
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Marketing or a similar field of study
- 5+ years of marketing Experience
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail (fastidious!)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and quality of marketing communication deliverables
- Ability to execute multiple projects in a timely fashion, from start to finish, under tight deadlines and with minimal supervision
- Experience with HubSpot
What You’ll Get
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k)
- Competitive salary
- Awesome Rosemont location near O’Hare with easy highway access & blue line stop
- Casual work environment with free onsite gym, free parking and cafes
- Challenge in your work and ability to impact our team… and our customers
Jobba Trade Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and employing a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.
Just steps away from the CTA’s Blue line stop, our spacious Chicagoland office is located in Presidents Plaza and provides employees with the most comfortable environment.
Jobba is headquartered in the luxurious Presidents Plaza on Bryn Mawr Ave next to the Blue line and I-90. With its beautiful architecture and upscale amenities, this building is the perfect place for employees to connect and recharge while experiencing a sense of tranquility.
Take a break from the workday with our building’s awesome amenities. From a full-service gym to delicious sit-down dining to a happy hour lounge with cocktails and pool tables, Presidents Plaza provides Jobba team members with plenty of ways to relax, de-stress and clear your mind.
Jobba’s newly renovated office has everything our employees’ need to feel comfortable and have a successful workday, including a fully stocked kitchen, large dining area, relaxing game area, sizable workstations (and extra room for social distancing), and numerous meeting rooms.
Working with Jobba isn’t just a way to advance your career—it’s a chance to help shape the future of roofing technology.
When you choose Jobba, you are choosing to be immersed in a knowledgeable community of Product manager Saas and other experts that work together to develop cutting-edge software to help solve the challenges that roofing contractors face on a daily basis. You will be a part of a culture that thrives on possibilities, explores new ideas and welcomes out-of-the-box solutions that will positively impact our current and future clients.
Joining the Jobba team is your first step of starting a successful journey of personal and professional growth.
WORK HARD, PLAY HARD
Unwind after a long day by getting to have some fun with your teammates. Whether it’s grabbing a happy hour drink or watching the big game, making connects with coworkers outside the office helps foster relationships and makes coming to work more fun!
Everyone has a passion and we are excited to celebrate yours! We love when our team members are willing to share their interests with us. It doesn’t matter if it is karaoke, a softball game or a movie night, suggest an activity to us, and we’ll make it a group activity!
Giving back to charitable organizations is very important to Jobba. We believe that when we take the time to focus on a cause (i.e. Toys for Tots, Habitat for Humanity) we care about, it benefits others and helps create a sense of community within our team.