SaaS Account Executive
What You’ll Do
- Grow revenue using a value-selling methodology which focuses on speaking with the right people at the right companies
- Meet Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets
- Engage new sales opportunities through existing leads database, inbound lead follow-up & outbound communication, and prospecting activities
- Conduct one-on-one and group sales presentations with strong ability to close over the phone
- Learn & articulate our value propositions to the target markets
- Actively score every prospect in the software platform, oversee and actively participate in the creation of a business case for every opportunity and manage your sales pipeline by devoting energy to each stage of the selling cycle
- Maintain all sales activities & communication in a CRM system
- Understand commercial roofing contractor’s needs and pain points
- Gain an expert knowledge of our SaaS product set with the help of Product Manager Saas.
- Work closely with our customer success team to ensure clients achieve the business case
What You’ll Need
- Positive and energetic phone skills, aggressive outbound phone experience (1-3 yrs)
- Experience selling SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription-based product
- Excellent interpersonal skills including listening, written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills
- A strong desire and ability to work in a fast-moving, start-up culture
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, uncapped commission environment
- Commercial roofing or construction experience a big plus
- You gotta love closing!
What You’ll Get
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k)
- Competitive salary with uncapped bonus structure
- Casual work environment with onsite gym, free parking and cafes
- Challenge in your work and ability to impact our company… and our customers
Jobba Trade Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and employing a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.
Just steps away from the CTA’s Blue line stop, our spacious Chicagoland office is located in Presidents Plaza and provides employees with the most comfortable environment.
Jobba is headquartered in the luxurious Presidents Plaza on Bryn Mawr Ave next to the Blue line and I-90. With its beautiful architecture and upscale amenities, this building is the perfect place for employees to connect and recharge while experiencing a sense of tranquility.
Take a break from the workday with our building’s awesome amenities. From a full-service gym to delicious sit-down dining to a happy hour lounge with cocktails and pool tables, Presidents Plaza provides Jobba team members with plenty of ways to relax, de-stress and clear your mind.
Jobba’s newly renovated office has everything our employees’ need to feel comfortable and have a successful workday, including a fully stocked kitchen, large dining area, relaxing game area, sizable workstations (and extra room for social distancing), and numerous meeting rooms.
Working with Jobba isn’t just a way to advance your career—it’s a chance to help shape the future of roofing technology.
When you choose Jobba, you are choosing to be immersed in a knowledgeable community of Product manager Saas and other experts that work together to develop cutting-edge software to help solve the challenges that roofing contractors face on a daily basis. You will be a part of a culture that thrives on possibilities, explores new ideas and welcomes out-of-the-box solutions that will positively impact our current and future clients.
Joining the Jobba team is your first step of starting a successful journey of personal and professional growth.
WORK HARD, PLAY HARD
Unwind after a long day by getting to have some fun with your teammates. Whether it’s grabbing a happy hour drink or watching the big game, making connects with coworkers outside the office helps foster relationships and makes coming to work more fun!
Everyone has a passion and we are excited to celebrate yours! We love when our team members are willing to share their interests with us. It doesn’t matter if it is karaoke, a softball game or a movie night, suggest an activity to us, and we’ll make it a group activity!
Giving back to charitable organizations is very important to Jobba. We believe that when we take the time to focus on a cause (i.e. Toys for Tots, Habitat for Humanity) we care about, it benefits others and helps create a sense of community within our team.