SAAS Enterprise Trainer
What You’ll Do
- Conduct customer training via several delivery methods including online video, webinar presentations, onsite (company & customer sites) and quick-tip videos
- Design, develop and maintain course content and training programs curriculum on our technology and customer processes for entry-level, expert, train-the-trainers, and persona specific audiences
- Facilitate training and user learning using a variety of training methods, tools, and software programs
- Recommend workflows to customer to ensure successful delivery and usage of solution
- Drive continuous improvement for yourself, our training approach and customer learning
- Evaluate training effectiveness using available usage metrics, package upsell statistics, and customer retention data; and managing an users and customers through an entire training process
- Collaborate with internal teams for the continuous improvement of customer experience, communication and retention
- Gain an expert working understanding of Jobba’s technology platforms and product development roadmap
What You’ll Need
- Excellent communication, listening, training and presentation skills
- Proven experience as technical trainer in designing complete course content for product, audience, and organizational needs
- 3-5 years experience in software training, onboarding or implementation role
- Knowledgeable of modern (and successful) training techniques, methodologies and tools
- Take personal accountability for workload and projects (Want to own your work!)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What You’ll Get
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k)
- Competitive salary with ability to bonus
- Awesome Rosemont location near O’Hare with easy highway access & blue line stop
- Casual work environment with onsite gym, free parking and cafes
- Challenge in your work and ability to impact our company… and our customers
Jobba Trade Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and employing a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.
Just steps away from the CTA’s Blue line stop, our spacious Chicagoland office is located in Presidents Plaza and provides employees with the most comfortable environment.
Jobba is headquartered in the luxurious Presidents Plaza on Bryn Mawr Ave next to the Blue line and I-90. With its beautiful architecture and upscale amenities, this building is the perfect place for employees to connect and recharge while experiencing a sense of tranquility.
Take a break from the workday with our building’s awesome amenities. From a full-service gym to delicious sit-down dining to a happy hour lounge with cocktails and pool tables, Presidents Plaza provides Jobba team members with plenty of ways to relax, de-stress and clear your mind.
Jobba’s newly renovated office has everything our employees’ need to feel comfortable and have a successful workday, including a fully stocked kitchen, large dining area, relaxing game area, sizable workstations (and extra room for social distancing), and numerous meeting rooms.
Working with Jobba isn’t just a way to advance your career—it’s a chance to help shape the future of roofing technology.
When you choose Jobba, you are choosing to be immersed in a knowledgeable community of Product manager Saas and other experts that work together to develop cutting-edge software to help solve the challenges that roofing contractors face on a daily basis. You will be a part of a culture that thrives on possibilities, explores new ideas and welcomes out-of-the-box solutions that will positively impact our current and future clients.
Joining the Jobba team is your first step of starting a successful journey of personal and professional growth.
WORK HARD, PLAY HARD
Unwind after a long day by getting to have some fun with your teammates. Whether it’s grabbing a happy hour drink or watching the big game, making connects with coworkers outside the office helps foster relationships and makes coming to work more fun!
Everyone has a passion and we are excited to celebrate yours! We love when our team members are willing to share their interests with us. It doesn’t matter if it is karaoke, a softball game or a movie night, suggest an activity to us, and we’ll make it a group activity!
Giving back to charitable organizations is very important to Jobba. We believe that when we take the time to focus on a cause (i.e. Toys for Tots, Habitat for Humanity) we care about, it benefits others and helps create a sense of community within our team.