Technical Support Representative
Jobba Trade Technologies client management software makes the lives of roofers easier and their companies more successful. Our software is used to prospect new customers, manage buds/quotes, schedule service teams, and project manage construction jobs. It can even take payments. With a base of established clients, we have recently released a completely new second product platform.
We are looking for a Technical Support Representative. We believe the success of our company is built on consistent, positive customer experiences. Front line support is a pillar of that experience. Customers call and email us expecting knowledgeable, patient and helpful support in a timely fashion. Every time.
About the role:
- Provide Tier 1 phone/email/web support for our technology applications; recognize the value and importance as the first point of contact for customers seeking application or technical assistance
- Communicate well… be sure to inform and update customers with alacrity
- Listen well…. be sure to understand the issue or situation before attempting to resolve it
- Troubleshoot incoming issues using diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions; isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Ensure closed loop communication with customers in ticket resolutions, bugs, updates, etc.
- Handle unresolved and escalated issues with Services and Dev teams
- Maintain and record customer interactions within CRM and Support Ticket System (Jira)
- Work with Product Management on gathering requirements for customers’ feature requests
- Write and maintain interface and procedural documentation including user guides, quick-reference guides, release notes, configuration guides, and help files.
- Work with subject matter experts to obtain insight and content for documentation
- Manage & maintain support materials and documentation as new releases, enhancements and fixes are delivered
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner, and willingness to pursue emerging technologies as needed for the organization.
Experiences and Skills that we value*:
- Proven experience as a phone-based Support professional (1-3 years)
- Good understanding of computer systems, tablets, mobile devices and other tech products; and ability to continually learn
- Ability to listen; diagnose and resolve application & technical issues
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with bug tracking tools such as Jira, Zendesk, GitHub, Trello, Asana and other related tools preferred
- Experience with testing software/system functionality, reliability, stability and compatibility with other systems preferred
**Note: We know that excellent candidates can have all sorts of backgrounds and experiences, so please don’t hesitate to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the listed requirements!
About Jobba Trade Technologies:
Jobba Trade Technologies is a cloud-based SaaS that helps roofing companies integrate communication between the field team and back office team members to provide effective job management with an engaging customer experience. These client management solutions create important outcomes – increased profits and better client retention and referrals.
Each person knows how they work best. Jobba Trade Technologies is built on cross team collaboration built through in-person interactions. Our Rosemont location has easy access to the Blue line and freeways. In addition to having ample office space to protect the safety of our employees, we offer an onsite gym, free parking, cafes and knowledgeable team members you can learn from. While we are primarily onsite, especially during initial onboarding, we all have priorities outside of work and are flexible to support our employees as needed.
At Jobba, we focus on continuous improvement – of our product, of our company, and of our employees. We don’t expect our employees to be perfect. We know you’ll be excited to regularly be learning and growing all while positively impacting our clients and our business.
Jobba Trade Technologies offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, 401K and 401K matching.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Jobba Trade Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and employing a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.
Just steps away from the CTA’s Blue line stop, our spacious Chicagoland office is located in Presidents Plaza and provides employees with the most comfortable environment.
Jobba is headquartered in the luxurious Presidents Plaza on Bryn Mawr Ave next to the Blue line and I-90. With its beautiful architecture and upscale amenities, this building is the perfect place for employees to connect and recharge while experiencing a sense of tranquility.
Take a break from the workday with our building’s awesome amenities. From a full-service gym to delicious sit-down dining to a happy hour lounge with cocktails and pool tables, Presidents Plaza provides Jobba team members with plenty of ways to relax, de-stress and clear your mind.
Jobba’s newly renovated office has everything our employees’ need to feel comfortable and have a successful workday, including a fully stocked kitchen, large dining area, relaxing game area, sizable workstations (and extra room for social distancing), and numerous meeting rooms.
Working with Jobba isn’t just a way to advance your career—it’s a chance to help shape the future of roofing technology.
When you choose Jobba, you are choosing to be immersed in a knowledgeable community of Product manager Saas and other experts that work together to develop cutting-edge software to help solve the challenges that roofing contractors face on a daily basis. You will be a part of a culture that thrives on possibilities, explores new ideas and welcomes out-of-the-box solutions that will positively impact our current and future clients.
Joining the Jobba team is your first step of starting a successful journey of personal and professional growth.
WORK HARD, PLAY HARD
Unwind after a long day by getting to have some fun with your teammates. Whether it’s grabbing a happy hour drink or watching the big game, making connects with coworkers outside the office helps foster relationships and makes coming to work more fun!
Everyone has a passion and we are excited to celebrate yours! We love when our team members are willing to share their interests with us. It doesn’t matter if it is karaoke, a softball game or a movie night, suggest an activity to us, and we’ll make it a group activity!
Giving back to charitable organizations is very important to Jobba. We believe that when we take the time to focus on a cause (i.e. Toys for Tots, Habitat for Humanity) we care about, it benefits others and helps create a sense of community within our team.