VICE PRESIDENT OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
We believe the success of our company is built on consistent, positive customer experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a culture of ownership, delivery and innovation. Your focus: ensure exceptional customer experience; drive adoption and product utilization; achieve low churn & identify expansion opportunities; and support the success of our customers.
How You Contribute:
- Lead Professional Services organization to maximize adoption and usage of our platform, helping customers fully realize the value of their investment, driving world-class growth and customer retention and turning them into raving fans.
- Be a Leader and a Manager. Provide vision, leadership, and coaching to the Professional Services team leaders; you will coach and mentor to ensure an energized, motivating work environment and desired business outcomes are achieved.
- Represent Professional Services on leadership team that defines the goals and objectives of the company, find resolutions to challenges and exemplifies Jobba’s core values
- Develop KPIs and key metrics aligned with company goals to improve individual performance and give clarity to team members on where to focus their efforts
- Be a problem solver
- Support weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting and forecasting for the Professional Services organization, identifying changes and trends that will impact our growth
- Lead the strategic account planning process, partnering closely with our sales teams to retain and grow customer accounts, and to engage with leaders at customers’ organizations to define goals and leverage our services to achieve them.
- Champion the voice of the customer and influence all stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization, ultimately driving customer lifetime value (CLTV).
- Implement, improve, and standardize key processes to ensure a consistent, reliable, and high value journey for Jobba’s customers which, in conjunction with product enhancements, will drive growth while maintaining leading net promoter scores (NPS).
- Develop and implement strategies that create an effective learning environment, attract and retain top performers, reduce time to proficiency, and scale the team.
- Create and implement processes and procedures to allow a seamless and first-class customer experience with our product offerings
- Partner closely with product teams to ensure product-market fit and world-class service levels. Help drive product roadmap to continuously improve customer experience.
Jobba Trade Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and employing a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.
Just steps away from the CTA’s Blue line stop, our spacious Chicagoland office is located in Presidents Plaza and provides employees with the most comfortable environment.
Jobba is headquartered in the luxurious Presidents Plaza on Bryn Mawr Ave next to the Blue line and I-90. With its beautiful architecture and upscale amenities, this building is the perfect place for employees to connect and recharge while experiencing a sense of tranquility.
Take a break from the workday with our building’s awesome amenities. From a full-service gym to delicious sit-down dining to a happy hour lounge with cocktails and pool tables, Presidents Plaza provides Jobba team members with plenty of ways to relax, de-stress and clear your mind.
Jobba’s newly renovated office has everything our employees’ need to feel comfortable and have a successful workday, including a fully stocked kitchen, large dining area, relaxing game area, sizable workstations (and extra room for social distancing), and numerous meeting rooms.
Working with Jobba isn’t just a way to advance your career—it’s a chance to help shape the future of roofing technology.
When you choose Jobba, you are choosing to be immersed in a knowledgeable community of Product manager Saas and other experts that work together to develop cutting-edge software to help solve the challenges that roofing contractors face on a daily basis. You will be a part of a culture that thrives on possibilities, explores new ideas and welcomes out-of-the-box solutions that will positively impact our current and future clients.
Joining the Jobba team is your first step of starting a successful journey of personal and professional growth.
WORK HARD, PLAY HARD
Unwind after a long day by getting to have some fun with your teammates. Whether it’s grabbing a happy hour drink or watching the big game, making connects with coworkers outside the office helps foster relationships and makes coming to work more fun!
Everyone has a passion and we are excited to celebrate yours! We love when our team members are willing to share their interests with us. It doesn’t matter if it is karaoke, a softball game or a movie night, suggest an activity to us, and we’ll make it a group activity!
Giving back to charitable organizations is very important to Jobba. We believe that when we take the time to focus on a cause (i.e. Toys for Tots, Habitat for Humanity) we care about, it benefits others and helps create a sense of community within our team.