What You’ll Do
- Be responsible for code quality and use of best practices across the development team through code reviews and knowledge exchange sessions.
- Use complex SQL queries to interact with a large and complex database
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure deliverables are met successfully and with customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work independently, managing tight workflow and deadlines
- Work closely with other developers to share knowledge and stay abreast of technology trends.
- Improve/enhance our internal frameworks to achieve a better end result for our customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need
- Computer science or similar degree in technology (or equivalent experience)
- Familiar with programs such as Heidi, MariaDB, or MySQL Workbench and PHPStorm
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, testing, and operations
- Ability to work autonomously and ask for assistance when needed
- Strong oral and written communication skills for working in a team environment and communicating with clients
- Knowledge and/or experience with source control and versioning (Git)
- Familiar with browser developer tools
What You’ll Get
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance and company profit-sharing
- Competitive salary
- Awesome Rosemont location near O’Hare with easy highway access & blue line stop
- Casual work environment with onsite gym, free parking and cafes
- Challenge in your work and ability to impact our company… and our customers
Jobba Trade Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and employing a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.
Just steps away from the CTA’s Blue line stop, our spacious Chicagoland office is located in Presidents Plaza and provides employees with the most comfortable environment.
Jobba is headquartered in the luxurious Presidents Plaza on Bryn Mawr Ave next to the Blue line and I-90. With its beautiful architecture and upscale amenities, this building is the perfect place for employees to connect and recharge while experiencing a sense of tranquility.
Take a break from the workday with our building’s awesome amenities. From a full-service gym to delicious sit-down dining to a happy hour lounge with cocktails and pool tables, Presidents Plaza provides Jobba team members with plenty of ways to relax, de-stress and clear your mind.
Jobba’s newly renovated office has everything our employees’ need to feel comfortable and have a successful workday, including a fully stocked kitchen, large dining area, relaxing game area, sizable workstations (and extra room for social distancing), and numerous meeting rooms.
Working with Jobba isn’t just a way to advance your career—it’s a chance to help shape the future of roofing technology.
When you choose Jobba, you are choosing to be immersed in a knowledgeable community of Product manager Saas and other experts that work together to develop cutting-edge software to help solve the challenges that roofing contractors face on a daily basis. You will be a part of a culture that thrives on possibilities, explores new ideas and welcomes out-of-the-box solutions that will positively impact our current and future clients.
Joining the Jobba team is your first step of starting a successful journey of personal and professional growth.
WORK HARD, PLAY HARD
Unwind after a long day by getting to have some fun with your teammates. Whether it’s grabbing a happy hour drink or watching the big game, making connects with coworkers outside the office helps foster relationships and makes coming to work more fun!
Everyone has a passion and we are excited to celebrate yours! We love when our team members are willing to share their interests with us. It doesn’t matter if it is karaoke, a softball game or a movie night, suggest an activity to us, and we’ll make it a group activity!
Giving back to charitable organizations is very important to Jobba. We believe that when we take the time to focus on a cause (i.e. Toys for Tots, Habitat for Humanity) we care about, it benefits others and helps create a sense of community within our team.