Take advantage of the Jobba & PRIN Connection from start to finish – in less than a week!
Jobba Express allows contractors to start using the Jobba & PRIN connection quickly after purchase – so they can immediately start increasing their sales by taking advantage of the networking opportunities available through PRIN. This program was created to allow users to benefit from the PRIN network while using a scaled down but efficient version of Jobba called Jobba Express.
JOBBA & PRIN FEATURES
Receive Work Orders from the PRIN
• Automated notifications of new work orders
• Accept and notify PRIN in real-time
Utilize Easy-to-Follow Field Workflows
• Field workflows designed to perform your work orders with ease
• Integrated PRIN checklist for field work
• Built in deficiency library saves you time and effort when documenting
Generate Auto-Formatted Document Reports
• Generate document reports for PRIN with a click of a button
• Instant delivery of reports to PRIN
Execute Work Orders
• Assign PRIN work orders to your team with our Powerboard
• Real-time updates and communication to both you and PRIN on your progress
HOW JOBBA EXPRESS wORKS
Step #1 – Sign Up
The cost of Jobba Express is $150 per user/per month. Two licenses are required for the package. You create your own company login and admin login when you register. It’s similar to a user ID and it is determined by the user. Once you sign-up, you will receive an email confirming payment and your login information.
Step #2 – Set Up
Once you have access to your Jobba Express account, you can request PRIN membership by navigating to Setup > Membership > Request Membership. There is no cost to join the PRIN Network. PRIN will then create a Membership Affiliation for you. This allows PRIN to create work orders for you to receive and execute in Jobba Express.
Step #3 – Train Up
You will have access to a library of on-demand training videos and user guides covering: logging in to Jobba to request PRIN membership; adding additional users; accepting PRIN work orders; adding crews; performing inspections; and executing service tickets.