Jobba’s new reporting features give roofing contractors an in-depth view of their business metrics
CHICAGO, IL.—MARCH 31, 2021—Jobba, the leader in complete software for roofing contractors, has officially announced the launch of its latest platform feature: Reporting. These new easy-to-use tools provide users with access to comprehensive and important business data to help roofing companies analyze their performance, improve decision-making and drive business growth.
“Jobba users rely on the data that they store in our platform to help manage every aspect of their roofing business,” said Dan Rose, Jobba’s product development manager. “After several discussions with a number roofing industry leaders, we decided that we needed to develop a way for users to access important business insights and be able to properly interpret them. We paired the advanced technology of Power BI with Jobba’s roofing software to deliver in-depth performance data to contractors for a variety of KPIs. This new tool is incredibly easy to use so that everyone can create meaningful and powerful reports.”
The inside scoop on Jobba’s reporting
Jobba’s new reporting features uses Power BI to allow contractors to unlock key insights into various areas of their business, including:
- Sales Activity: Our Sales Activity Report highlights important sales data including the number of prospects, lead follow-up activity, proposals generated, performed inspections and much more.
- Sales Pipeline: For a breakdown of each potential job, the Sales Pipeline Report helps contractors manage volume crew estimating availability showing the amount of business they have and what level of negotiation they are.
- Warranty Tracking: Be able to manage your customers’ warranties on their roofs. Our Warranty Tracking Report allows you to see customers with expiring roof warranties and who is in need of a maintenance agreement plan.
- Service Performance: See how things are going on the field with our Service Performance Report. You’ll be able to see if you are hitting your KPIs on response times, see the number of jobs completed and where there might be issues in the process.
- Invoicing: Review past invoices and billing data with the Invoicing Report. This report highlights aging reports, accounts receivable, when reports and invoices were delivered, how many purchase orders went out, and much more.
Data that’s critical to your business
In addition to the above mentioned types of basic reports surrounding leads and finances, you also have the capability to create your own reports. This means you can run reports that cover other areas of your business that are important to your overall performance and growth, as well as personal goals.
Whether you are looking for knowledge about certain sales activity or other administrative data, you have the ability to pull reports surrounding any of that vital information that is stored within your Jobba platform.
“Our new reporting functionality allows users to leverage their business data stored in Jobba’s platform to help maximize their growth,” said Scott Keith, chief executive officer of Jobba. “With access to in-depth performance data and other business insights, roofers will be able to make educated business decisions resulting in improvements to processes and overall growth. Jobba’s reporting tools, data access, and organization are unlike anything else in the roofing industry.”
Jobba’s reporting functionality is now available! If you’re a current user, contact your specialist to get set up—free of charge! You can also find more details here: www.jobba.com/reporting.
Jobba Trade Technologies is the leading provider of business management solutions for roofing contractors. Using a contractor-driven development approach, we create tools and solutions that roofers tell us they need to successfully operate their business. Our cloud-based platform is full of innovative and easy-to-use tools that allow roofing contractors to manage every aspect of their business. For more information, visit www.jobba.com.